The specific purposes of this corporation are to facilitate and encourage the growth of Christians and to spread the knowledge of Jesus Christ to non-Christians. The term “Christians” and the name “Jesus Christ” are to be defined consistent with the following beliefs which are the beliefs and basis of this corporation:
1) The Bible is the the inspired, literal, infallible, and all-sufficient Word of God given to man for the revelation of God and for the teaching of man in conduct and faith. By the term “Bible,” for purposes of this statement, is meant either the Authorized King James, New King James, New American Standard, New International, or Revised Standard versions.
2) Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Who pre-existed for eternity, Who was born on earth of a virgin, Who died sinless for man’s sins, Who rose again, Who sits at the right hand of the Father interceding for man, Who will return again.
3) The true God exists as a Trinity of three coequal, coeternal personalities—the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.
4) God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth is perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love; concerns Himself in the affairs of men; hears and answers prayers; acted and acts through history as recorded in the Bible.
5) The Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and is the abiding helper, teacher, and guide. The Holy Spirit is involved in present ministry and provides Biblical fruit and the gifts of the Spirit.
6) Man has fallen from a state of innocence. Through the disobedience of Adam sin and its consequence, death, were introduced into the world, and every human is by nature a sinner in the eyes of God and in need of redemption.
7) Man is only redeemed before God by the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. Man’s salvation is a gift of God in no way tied into works (man’s deeds/human effort) but solely based on confession and repentance of sin, and faith in the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ dying on the cross as a sacrifice in our place.
8) Satan is real, a fallen angel, a created being, the enemy of God, the source of evil, the destroyer of men.
9) Heaven, a place created for eternity with God, and Hell, a place created for eternal separation from God, are real.
10) The church is commissioned by Christ to go into all the world to make disciples.
11) Believers are sanctified, called out of the world, set apart by God for His holy purposes, to honor and glorify Him in this age and to spend eternity with Him in heaven. Jesus Christ enables us to live lives that are pleasing to Him, and He is our advocate with the Father when we fall short. In Jesus Christ is found all things pertaining to life and Godliness, and in Him is found all sufficiency for that life and Godliness.